You have two options to choose from for learning the information required to pass the ServSafe® Examination:
- You may sign up at our on site course which is a two-day program, beginning each day at 8:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
- You may sign up for the Online ServSafe® Manager Course. Study when you like, then register for an onsite Proctored Exam at our school.
For both options, you will take the ServSafe® Proctored Examination onsite at our school. The Exam begins at 10:30 AM
Please click here to register: ServSafe® Manager Class Registration
SERVSAFE® MANAGER TRAINING FEATURES THE FOLLOWING:
- Easy-to-understand illustrations, photographs and icons
- Real-world examples that clearly communicate concepts
- Activities that reinforce concepts and help retain knowledge
- Textbooks available in English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean
- Online course available in English and Spanish
- Video-based and activitiy-based Leader's Guides
- PowerPoint presentations
- Pretest, practice exam and quizzes.
- Realistic scenarios that make concepts easy to understand
- Discussion guides that help reinforce concepts
- Based on the FDA Food Code