- Academic Standards for Career Education and Work
- Academic Standards for Business, Computer, and Information Technology
- PA Core Academic Standards for Mathematics
- PA Core Standards for English Language Arts Grades 6-12
- Academic Standards for Science and Technology and Engineering Education
- Academic Standards for Reading in Science and Technical Subjects
- Academic Standards for Writing in Science and Technical Subjects
- Career Education & Work (CEW) Standards Toolkit
- This electronic toolkit provides resources, references, crosswalks and other tools to assist teachers and administrators in implementing the Pennsylvania (PA) Career Education and Work Standards.
- Click on this website link for detailed information:
Welcome to CareerZone Pennsylvania - the place to learn about the many exciting careers in the Keystone State.
Click on the link below and start to learn about careers and about yourself:
In compliance with Act 73 "College and University Security Act and Public Law 101 - 542, Title 11, Crime and Awareness and Campus Security", the Susquehanna County Career & Technology Center (SCCTC) publishes information on crime statistics for the most recent three-year period. The attached report applies to all SCCTC facilities and properties. The Act mandates the manner in which statistics are to be collected and the format in which statistics are to be published. To request a copy of the full report or for concerns regarding compliance with this act, contact Dr. Alice M. Davis at (570) 278-6783.