PROGRAMS OF STUDY OVERVIEW
All Programs of Study at the Susquehanna County Career & Technology Center are multifunctional. Our goal in each program is to provide our students with the skills necessary to be successful in their chosen field of study. Whether they choose to enter the workforce upon graduation, attend a trade school or college or enter the military; we want them to exceed the expectations of their employers and/or instructors.
To that end, each curriculum incorporates not only the necessary industry skills but the skills necessary to succeed on a professional level in the workplace. These skills include but are not limited to: positive attitude, desire to learn, self-directed, dependable and the ability to communicate. Soft skills play a vital role in professional success. We want our students to stand out in a milieu of jobseekers; consequently, all curriculums incorporate these soft skills as well as all trade specific occupational skills.
We train for success at the Susquehanna County Career & Technology Center, so please check out the specific Program of Study that meets your interests.
- Industry Certifications for Students
- Autobody Collision Repair (CIP 47.0603)
- Automotive Technology (CIP 47.0604)
- Building Property Maintenance (Electrical, Plumbing & Heating) (CIP 46.0401)
- Carpentry (CIP 46.0201)
- Cooperative Education/Capstone Project/Diversified Occupations (CIP 32.0105)
- Cosmetology (CIP 12.0401)
- Criminal Justice/Police Science (CIP 43.0107)
- Food Management (CIP 12.0508)
- Health Care Technology (CIP 51.0899)
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technology (CIP 47.0699)
- Welding Technology/Welder (CIP 48.0508)